Sunday, January 11, 2009

Overheard conversation

While shopping for groceries in a supermarket, I overheard a conversation between a man and a woman. I was standing nearby but out of their view.

Gentleman : Hello!
Lady: (Looking at him straight) Hello!
Gentleman : Do I know you ?
Lady : No, you don't.
Gentleman: But, I think I have met you before. Haven't I?
Lady: I have no idea.
Gentleman: You are here alone ?

At this point, I stay on put wondering if the lady will need help, just in case. Just then, a child enters the stage.
Child: Mummy, see this!!!!
Gentleman: (Looks up at the Lady)
Lady: (Looks at the man)
Both start laughing.

The child holds onto the man's hand and shows his daddy what he found. The father was dressed in a yellow shirt and black pant, the lady in a yellow saree and the child in a yellow shirt and fawn trouser.

Cheers !!! To the happy family !!!

No comments: