Some of the things I've been cooking. Thought I might need an opinion.
1. Don't start anything with "Think I can manage it". Means you can't. Start with "I can do it" and manage if there is a need to.
2. Yes, you've been told: "Be patient. Give people another chance". No one said it has to be the same person all the time.
3. Always have a count: for the number of chances you give someone who is not nice to you. Else, it will become a habit.
4. If you find yourself telling "I am bored" too many times, it means you are not trying hard enough - to do something different.
5. If you feel down, try looking at things you did not care to see everyday. Forget the people and the familiar. A smile will return.
6. Never use the word 'never'. You never know.