Thursday, September 2, 2010

It's just not my day

This has been the feeling for the past few days.  Here I am on the last leg of one of my most important events in my life, and there is a setback at every step.  When I mean every step, literally, every step.  A signature that takes less than a minute usually, takes four days for me.

My luck has always been bad, I know that.  But, it usually used to be just for one day - never for so many days at a stretch.  And it is depressing.  Yes, I am using the word.  At the end of the day, I feel defeated, fighting against my bad luck and making no progress at all.

Some people tell me 'Be Patient', some 'It happens', others 'Your luck is bad'.  To sum it up, it is not a good experience at all when people and events stall your progress for no fault of yours.  When events happen and you feel that they are all comisserating against you and you feel powerless to overcome it.

Bad days.  It never rains but pours.

No comments: